Larry Bossidy said, “I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.”
Larry Bossidy valued people. During his career he was the CEO of General Electric, Allied Signal and Honeywell. His experience taught him that hiring well made a difference to the success of his company. The OPAC Office Skills Testing Software helps employers to hire the best people for the job. OPAC helps you to hire well.
Are you wondering whether or not the OPAC Office Skills Testing Software is for you?
Here are 10 benefits:
- Automated: Automated testing saves valuable staff time. Since the OPAC System Testing Software tests are self-administered and automatically scored, just set up an applicant at a PC, and you’re on your way!
- Comprehensive: The OPAC System measures a wide range of essential PC and office skills, providing a complete and accurate evaluation of a candidate’s skills.
- Customization: Our innovative Test Writer features allows you to create your own custom tests, in a number of formats.
- Easy-to-Use: The software is intuitive for both administrators and candidates, with comprehensive manuals should you ever need additional direction.
- Flexible Test Selection: The Test Administrator module allows you to choose any combination of tests and time limits, so you can individualize your test administrations to specific candidates and positions.
- Unlimited Testing: Your purchase of an OPAC System Testing Software license allows for unlimited testing. There are no ‘per test’ charges.
- Validated: OPAC tests are created by industrial and organizational psychologists based upon information gathered from subject matter experts from around the nation. Most tests in OPAC are designed to mimic the tasks performed on the job, such as being able to use Microsoft Office programs to enter data, edit documents, manipulate spreadsheets, and create presentations. Those tests that do not mimic job tasks require the test taker to demonstrate the underlying knowledge, skill, and ability to succeed on the job.To help the employer address the validation requirements of the federal Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures (1978) the OPAC System contains a built-in Validation Wizard feature. The feature was designed to help non-Equal Employment methodology experts validate any OPAC test. The Validation Wizard gives employers the capability to run a basic content-validation study and develop the most appropriate cutoff scores for the job as it is performed at your organization.
- Certification: OPAC Certification is a great tool and motivator for business educators and employers.
- Support: The OPAC team wants you to be successful in using the software. That means we’re available to you to answer questions, provide training, troubleshoot technical issues and provide resources. We’re committed to our clients.
- Biddle Consulting Group: OPAC is developed by Biddle Consulting Group (BCG). BCG has been around since 1974 and is the leading U.S. EEO Consulting firm with thousands of clients and experience in over 200 state, federal, and circuit court of appeals Title VII cases.
Try OPAC for yourself. Download the OPAC Demo today.